Add comment here later
A protective garment designed to be worn by the doctor, nurse, and others in the operating room. The garment was originally a gown. Scrubs now include the shirt and pants(trousers) worn by those who scrub in for surgery.
The wearing of scrubs extends outside surgery in most hospitals and clinics. Wearing scrubs has become a badge of the profession for the clinical staff, like wearing a white coat or carrying a stethoscope.
* It must be worn during surgery
* It can be used as clinical staff attire
* It helps maintain sterility
* It helps prevent cross infection
* It makes the health staff look attractive to the patients
Note: This comes in different sizes.